Photo Batch

    Here are some photos I've taken as recently as one week ago. The first photo below was taken with a Nikon D5200 DLSR camera, while the rest were taken with my iPhone 13 Mini.


    Good photos were few and far between especially when I'm still learning how in the world to use the Nikon. Nevertheless, my girls celebrated Valentine's Day with a fun couple's photoshoot. Here they are both dressed in SartoriaJ clothes.
 
 
Eyes by ashuradark 
     
    SartoriaJ's casual style clothes generally lean "sweet and feminine". I ended up really liking this purple knit set, but knew I had to style it up to truly make this Cori'sshe's a baddie after all. So I swapped the matching knit hat for this leather spiked beret, the delicate beaded necklace for an O choker, and added a harness accessory. Pictured below, you will also see the patent leather lace-up boots that replaced the set's white leg warmers.     
 
     
    I was very pleased with the overall look, and I love how cheeky Cori looks in it—you just know her bratty self stepped out in Dominant-coded accessories to mess with Amara, who, by the way, is slaying that BIA high-slit dress. Did I mention they enjoy a healthy, playful D/s dynamic?

 
    Taking good photos or even just decent photos on the iPhone is a challenge mainly because of the automatic stretching effect that is meant to be slimming for portraits but sadly makes my dolls look like bobble heads on pulled noodle. You can see a visible glimpse of that distortion in the below photo. 

Eyes by ashuradark
 
    But alas, one semi-decent photo among a pile of terrible ones is worthy of being shared. I was in the middle of a different photoshoot when Amara's custom wig came in the mail. And let me tell you, I am beyond obsessed. Amara with her canonical curls is finally here! Isn't she a beauty? 

I'm delighted by the community's reactions to my girls. It was also interesting to see how a few people have even picked their favourite between the two based on aesthetic and vibe. What do you think? Are you Team Cori or Team Amara?


Comments